Treadmills play a huge role when one needs a way of keeping fit, especially an alternative of running or walking outdoors.
Many health specialists advise that running and walking daily is an ideal option for keeping fit and getting rid of the excess fat in the body. There are several treadmills on the market and the Sole F80 Treadmill is rated among the highest 20 percent. It’s the little sister to the Sole F85.
Here is a review of the product, in relation to its features and functions;
About The Sole F80 Treadmill
This product is an ideal choice if you want a reliable treadmill (with decent reviews). A new model was released in 2016, replacing the old model from 2013.
This product will cut down the impact with a maximum of 40%, which converts to about -0.400, compared to the asphalt. It has a steady 3.5 CHP motor that can run for about 12 mph, which is a reliable speed.
The treadmill can also incline to a maximum of 15 different levels.
It also has a folding treadmill frame, which has been designed to fit in the house comfortably. You can run on 6 different standard programs and among them, 2 customizable programs and 2 programs for the heart rate. There are also other features like a stop watch, which is large enough to let you view your trend as you are running. It is easy to operate and will not challenge in any way.
An amazing factor about the treadmill is that it has a cooling fan, so your sweating is reduced.
You can find reviews, and more in-depth details about the Sole Fitness F80, on other websites, such as the manufacturers website (Sole Fitness), www.treadmillwatch.com, www.consumerreports.org among several other review sites.
Features And Specifications Of The Treadmill
- It weighs 278 pounds and it can handle a maximum of 375 pounds of weight.
- It has a 3.5 CHP motor, which is a DC type.
- It is fitted with 6 default programs, with 2 heart programs and 2 custom programs.
- It also has cooling fans.
- It has an white back-lit LCD display that measures 9.0inches.
- There is a compatible MP3 system, so no more boredom in silence.
- It measures 37 inches, by 57 inches by 82 inches and the deck measures 35 inches by 80 inches.
- The running surface is 22 inches wide and 60 inches long.
- There is a fitted speed range of between 0.5 mph to 12 mph.
The Sole F80 Treadmill Technology
The treadmill has been fitted with a special technology that makes it overly different from most of the treadmills in the market. Here are the some of the technological features of the treadmill;
- A folding deck design. It has been fitted with a special lock design that helps to keep the treadmill in place and in a vertical position. It also comes with a folding deck design that will allow the deck to fold itself,without you using any effort.
- Expedient Controls. Here, the user will easily increase the speed and incline the treadmill in the shortest time possible, without any much difficulty. The LCD display is also handy and it will work well as the user will view their record as they are running.
- Accuracy Welded Frame. The welding of the of the treadmill is precise and elegant, which help the product to last for long, thanks to the strong frame. This also helps it to handle people of different heights and weights.
- A Whisper Deck That Is Cushion Flex. This treadmill has a special deck that allows users to work out comfortably and easily, with a 40% reduced impact. The deck is reversible and it has been lubricated with wax, so you are sure of maximum comfort.
- Rollers. Other things that are special on the treadmill are rollers, which have been outfitted and the rollers measure 2.75” and they have a sealed bearing.
Benefits of The Treadmill
- Easy to use. To begin with, the treadmill has a special control system that is user-friendly and you will not have much difficulty.
- Versatile. The treadmill can hold up to 375 pounds and they have been designed in a way that they have a special customization that makes it able to hold users of different weights.
- Easy to store. It has a folding technology that allows it to fold up automatically when you are done with your workout.
- Advanced technology. The technology used is also enhanced and it allows you to enjoy all the functions of the treadmill. You can also adjust the speed and incline easily on the treadmill.
Are you considering a treadmill desk? Make sure to read this news article: Study Questions Benefits of Treadmill Desks.
The F80 Treadmill Conclusion
This treadmill uses the enhanced Sole F80 Treadmill Technology, which makes it a top notch treadmill to use for the sake of running and walking.
It will also fit comfortably in the room and will fold easily when you want to store it.
It is worth the price – at least that’s what most of the Sole F80 reviews that we have found says.